Tuesday, June 12, 2007

woo hoo!

My router woes are over! Our wireless router has been dying a slow painful death for a long time now... but last week was the worst. I couldn't keep my connection for more than a couple minutes at a time. Now... thanks to Jeff and we have a new wireless router and an "excellent" connection! :-)

I did manage to scrap a couple of pages... one is way out of my norm and the other is one of my typically simple layouts.

details here
details here

The layout right above here is another page in my Paris Shutterfly book. I'm trying to decide how much journaling I want to do on these pages. I do want to preserve the memories, but I was also thinking of this as a photo showcasing coffee table type book. So, here is the page for now.... 3 pages down, 17 to go... hopefully I will have made my decision about journaling by the time I'm done.

Nothing much else going on here. Clara started camp yesterday and it was a bit of a disappointment. We signed her up for a three week camp (longer than I would have liked), but it was close to our house and we were hoping that she would make some neighborhood friends. Well... yesterday there was only ONE (yes, one) other girl in the ENTIRE camp!!!! I'm not talking about her class... but the entire camp! Today there were 7 other little girls, so things are looking up... however, they all seemed to be friends who are doing the camp together... ugh.

Tomorrow night we are taking the kids to their first ever Cubs game!! I'm so excited! It's a night game so it should be interesting.... needless to say, we won't be seeing the whole game.

Shawna... I didn't forget about the wonderful surprise you had for me on your blog today... I'm just totally unprepared to do my post about it tonight! LOL! But I do thank you very much! You made my day!

Okay... I'm off to bed!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    love love love that mayfest layout!! Awesome job girl!! Suck city on the camp with not girls!! BORING!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed it gets better :)

    ReplyDelete