Friday, June 22, 2007

nothing much

seriously.... nothing much went on here today. We got a very slow start to our morning, then we were gone all afternoon for our homeschool group's playdate. The kids then went straight from the playdate to the parents' night out that a local business runs. Jeff and I went out to dinner at a really good Indian restaurant and then walked home. Pretty boring, huh?

I did scrap again... details here

Tomorrow is going to be a low key day as well. If it's not raining we're going to go to the garden to work on our plot and then we'll just work around the house. We may go to pick out furniture for our deck.... woo hoo!

Okay... I'm going to wrap this up before I bore you all to tears (I may be using the term "all" too loosely since I may only have one blog reader out there.... LOL!).

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. You can count me as part of that "all"...and I am never bored with your beautiful photos and layouts!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 PM

    ok ok ok you have 2 readers. I'm so bad about leaving comments on the blogs I read but I do read. I love your photography.

    ReplyDelete