Saturday, June 02, 2007

just a quick post

and then I need to get back to my family.

Clara's recital went really well last night! She did a wonderful job! I enjoyed sitting back and watching the show... I didn't take a single picture during her performance. I did take some before we left. I had high hopes of getting a decent portrait, but she was in no mood.... as you can tell from the photos below. A ballerina with attitude...




Today we hit the May Fest in Lincoln Square and had a really nice time. I took a bunch of pics but I'll edit them later. At the book store in Lincoln Square Alex and I got Jeff The Dangerous Book for Boys for Father's Day which I had read about on Sherry Steveson's blog. I can't wait for the two of them to go through it together! Yes, I know Jeff will probably read about this before Father's Day, but he saw it, wanted it, suggested it for Father's Day and handed me his wallet to pay for it (since I had neglected to bring my own). :-)

I scrapped a page yesterday....


details here

Well... that's it for today... I'll have more pics tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. Heh, heh, I can so relate to the ballerina with attitude ... I have one, too!! This reminds me how far behind I am on editing her dance rehearsal photos ........ sigh.

    I have really enjoyed your shots from Paris, too! I love the details you captured.

    ReplyDelete