Thursday, May 31, 2007

rehearsal

Tonight was Clara's dance recital rehearsal. I sooooo love recital time, although it stresses me out! I'm so not good with hair and make-up! The emphasize how bad I am with hair, notice her bow falling out of her hair to the floor in the last shot.... note to self: more bobby pins tomorrow night. I love having a dress rehearsal and a recital... that means I can take pictures like crazy today and sit back and enjoy the show tomorrow. I may take a couple of "backstage" photos, but I'm not going to worry about stage shots.



They ran through their dance twice... above were taken with my 70-200 2.8L and below were taken with my 85mm 1.8.

Clara did soooo well.... I was so proud of her. She knew the routine without having to watch her teacher in the wings. That's a first for her (this is her third recital). She was very proud of herself for that as well. Honestly, the whole class did extremely well. I had grand plans of taking her dance portrait tonight before we left for the rehearsal, but it decided to rain at the very moment so it didn't happen. We'll try again tomorrow.

Okay... my MIL flew in tonight for Clara's recital so I should probably go and socialize!

'nite!

ETA: I forgot, I scrapped a page today.... nothing like Clara's recital to motivate me to scrap last year's recital pics! LOL! :-)

details here

No comments:

Post a Comment