Friday, May 11, 2007

oh... fudge

I got an email from Scrapbooks Etc. today requesting a layout I had sent them back in January for their October issue... unfortunately, that same layout was picked up for an idea book back in March. So... a bittersweet moment... I'm thrilled that they contacted me, but totally bummed that it was already taken.

I took photos this afternoon at our homeschool playgroup... however, we went straight from the park to a parents night out thing, then Jeff and I went out to dinner and then picked up the kids... now it's late and I've only just now downloaded the pics. Maybe I'll post some tomorrow if I don't take more tomorrow that I like better! :-)

I do have one from this morning that I may have to post later as a "what is wrong with this picture" contest. It's good that we live in the city where weirdness just blends right in! :-)

I did do a layout today! I used the fabulous freebie kit that Scrapartist is giving away as part of their birthday celebration weekend. Here it is...

details here

I even dressed my avi up for the occassion!

Okay... I'm tired!

'nite!

Oh... Meg... fabulous suggestion for the splinter... I need to try it, but honestly Clara has pushed me to the limit the past couple of nights so I haven't got a chance to do it yet... do you think it will still work??

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:10 AM

    congrats on your layout being sooo popular!!! It is the thought that counts remember :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:49 PM

    That layout was definitely a winner. and yes, as long as the splinter's still there it'll still work- though if the skin heals over the top you may need to use a needle first (ick!ick!), shouldn't have yet though... btw my son took a portrait of me and the girls this am- with the full T Radtke tilt! did you put him through a tilt workshop for 7yr olds?

    ReplyDelete