Tuesday, May 08, 2007

more beach pics

Were you thinking that I would actually get some scrapping done today? Just not going to happen... I have no creativity any more... so I messed with photos instead....



Notice how she's got ahold of her pants in the first two... she could barely keep them up!

Kathy... thank you so much for the compliment on my colors yesterday! I was dying to do black and white yesterday but the colors were just too vivid... I played with b/w today though.

Kristen - too funny about the statues! Honestly, for my first year of working with manual mode, I shot nothing but flowers. Anything mobile I resorted back to AV mode. Now I shoot in manual 90% of the time and have for over a year.

Julie! We can go to that beach on our photo playdate when you're here in August... we'll probably *need* the beach then!

Okay... my house is chaos and I have decided that I would rather go to bed than to look at the mess any longer (notice that cleaning it wasn't an option... that's for tomorrow).

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:46 AM

    hmmmm beach or housework.... beach photos or housework.... Housework must know its place and wait I say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 PM

    LOL...nope cleaning wasn't an option!!! :):) too funny! The only time i've found that I come out of auto is to catch my little girl running so I can jack up the shutter speed...but that really needs to end seeing as how i'm not liking those either! oh well...time and practice right...I HATE being impatient! I love the pictures! And that is creativity! so there you do to have some!

    ReplyDelete