Monday, May 28, 2007

Notre Dame - exterior shots

Here are my shots of the Notre Dame Cathedral on our second day in Paris. Unfortunately, with the time we were there, I had no choice but to shoot into the sun. I experimented a bit and in the end, this was the shot I disliked the least.... see the lens flare? It's growing on me and sometimes you just don't have a choice. I know we always could have come back but I didn't know if we would get the chance on our quick trip (and we honestly didn't make it back down there later). So, here it is... love it or hate it! :-)




We had a nice Memorial Day weekend, trying to get back on track with things. I thought the jet lag would be worse than it was. My big accomplishment for the weekend was FINALLY ordering my homeschool curriculum for next year. I can't wait to get those big boxes of books!!! I'll write more about what I have planned for next year and my review of what we did this year soon... right now I'm still having too much fun playing with my Paris pics!

Thank you all for the kind words about the pics I've posted so far! I really had a lot of fun taking pictures on this trip.

Okay... I'm off to bed!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. I have had such fun reliving Paris through your pictures. I love the close ups of Notre Dame. Alyssa rented a Mary Kate and Ashley movie today and has been speaking "french" all day. I have loved sharing the French language with her. You 3 will have such fun learning french this summer! Hope I can see more of your pics when we visit next month. We are getting excited! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete