Tuesday, May 15, 2007

on the mend

Thank you all for the get well wishes! I'm not feeling great, but feeling better.... I think the meds are finally kicking in.

I didn't get much accomplished today.... just one layout....

details here

I really need to get my Disney pictures scrapped. Problem is that I have this grand plan of scanning in the autograph pages to scrap with the pictures... but I'm not seeing that happening any time soon.

Oh... fun news today... I got an email requesting one of my layouts for the October issue of Memory Makers Magazine! I just started submitting again so it's fun to get something picked up now and again. Perhaps I should actually start scrapping again too! LOL!

Okay... it's time for another dose of pain reliever and a trip to bed!

'nite!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:32 AM

    So glad you're feeling a bit better... Don't think I've ever left a comment for you, but I'm a long time admirer from 2Peas. Love your stuff! This layout is awesome and so original! I love all the doodling for your frames. And you got such awesome shots of the dolls! Hope you continue to feel better... Get those autographs scanned! :) Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:38 AM

    glad you feel better Chickie!! And heck pat yourself on the back...one page is better than NONE which is my number :) And it is an awesome one! Great job.!! Ohhh and congrats on getting a layout published! I need to take notes...I've been trying and it just hasn't happened :) Hope you hit 100% soon! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling a little better, hope you are back to normal really soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete