Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Photo Playdate!

Yay! Today I had the pleasure of having a photo playdate with Connie (who I met through here). We had a great time and I think our daughters got along very well. We had perfect weather too. Here are a few of mine from today...




Clara is such a goofball in front of the camera.... sigh. And Alex is just plain uncooperative. Maybe sometime before he's 8 I'll manage to get his 7 year pictures done.

I was trying to think of something interesting to type about... but I'm at a loss.

Oh... I thought of something I wanted to ask... do any of you have any suggestions for small space outdoor toys? Sadly, part of city living is no yard.... but we have a large deck. The kids love to play outside on the deck but I'm at a loss as far as toys to play with. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime, I'm going to stock up on bubbles and sidewalk chalk (and possibly play-doh, since in my book, that's an outside toy LOL!).

Okay... that's it for me today!

'nite!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:26 PM

    a sand and/ or water table combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:34 PM

    kids herb garden in bright pots (you can paint the pots as an activity too)?

    Actually I have no idea, but worried to hear you are still falling, keep an eye on that! ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracie, any chance you want to meet me and Shawna Clingerman for breakfast around 10am on Saturday in Lincoln Park, right off the red-line fullerton stop? Shoot me an email if you're in. jen at jencaputo dot com

    ReplyDelete