Friday, May 04, 2007

nothing much

Guess what my kids did today and had an absolute blast doing??? They spread grass seed and peat moss on our neighbor's yard. I couldn't believe when they came running up to me begging me to let them help "please can we spread grass seed too"! Isn't it funny how kids think some chores are so much fun?

I should have taken pics but I didn't... I felt bad enough just standing around watching them work, I probably would have felt more guilty if I was taking pictures as well.

Oh... I did one layout... a very simple one...

details here

Just two products other than the fonts. I'm loving the photo texture overlays by Two Sisters Designs. I just erased the texture where his face is.

Okay... I'm off... I need my sleep! Tomorrow's my big breakfast with Shawna, Jen and Jill!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment