Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Notre Dame - Interior shots








Just a few of the many. I struggled with my interior shots as it was very dark in the cathedral.

Alicia - you speak french? How cool! Maybe you can help us with the correct pronunciations with the games we purchased for the kids in Paris when you're here next month. Alex is so excited to see Alyssa again!

We went to the garden this afternoon to check on our plot. Our tiny little pepper plants were history but our carrots, cosmos and zinnias are sprouting. Our chives transplant was doing well too. Today we planted a couple of tomato plants and some basil. I think we may go to the farmer's market tomorrow to pick up some more plants. The kids have a fabulous time at the garden. Today they harvested lettuce and helped get radishes ready for the farmer's market tomorrow. Btw, I have a bunch of fresh organic radishes... what in the world should I do with them? A quick pass on allrecipes.com and a google search didn't really turn up anything of interest.

I did scrap a page today too... here it is...details here

Well... I'm still dirt covered from our gardening today so I'm going to go clean up and head to bed!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures, Tracie! You really captured the beauty of the cathedral..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:30 AM

    I think you said in there you struggled with the interior pictures??? They look awesome to me girl!!! Thanks for sharing them...and I soooo love that layout...love the pink grungy!

    ReplyDelete