Monday, May 14, 2007

fyi

I'm out for a few days.... I have a monster ear infection that had me spending Mother's Day afternoon at the ER. Right now it throbs like crazy and I've already maxed out the number of Tylenol I can have in a day.... plus my fever won't come down. An added bonus is that my dh is out of town, yet again, so it's just me and the kiddos. Thankfully I have a pretty responsible 7 year old who just "cooked" dinner for himself and his sister.

I'll be back in a day or so once the meds kick in.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:18 PM

    oh girlie!! I hope you get better soon...been there and done those...it sucks!! I'll be thinking about ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, no! Hope you're feeling better soon!! Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs Tracie...I hope you are feeling better soon!! Ear infections SUCK!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are feeling better soon. i know your pain! ear infections really hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor thing, I hope you get to feeling better soon!!!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete