Thursday, May 17, 2007

ten years ago today...

... I got married! Wow! Ten years! Ten years, six moves, two kids... it's amazing sometimes that we even still speak to each other! LOL! I have to be honest, I actually kind of forgot that today was our official anniversary since we're heading to Paris next week for our anniversary trip... I guess I've just been projecting it onto next week.

My ear is feeling much better now... it still hurts some but I'm no longer taking 12 Tylenol a day just to stay sane. However, the sleepies are catching up with me since I've barely slept since my ear started hurting.

I've completed two more Disney layouts! I'm on a roll... well... sort of, now I'm down to the pics that go with autographs and my whole involved plan. I may wimp out a bit and just photograph the pages from the autograph books instead of scanning them since the scanner still isn't hooked up. Anyway... here are my pages...

details here
details here

I've made the decision to finally buy a color printer! I'm so excited... but so overwhelmed! I don't have clue as to where to even start. I want to be able to print pictures, but it will not be my main option for printing pics (I'll still probably send out to WHCC for most of my prints). I probably will not print my 12x12 layouts that often but I would like to be able to print 12x12 (or close) because I do feel the urge to dabble with hybrid scrapping/projects. If you have a printer you love, would you mind posting so I can at least have somewhere to start? :-) Thank you! I'm saving up my publication payments for the purchase, so I'm going to have a while to research! LOL!

Well... I'm off to bed!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Hello!

    I love my hp 8750- love, love,love it! It is older but whatever the replacement is should be just as good. Not too expensive either.

    I bought the wide format hp printer but returned it because of the poor print quality.

    I have also bought a high end Epson wide format printer and absolutely hated it! It was terrible. Never printed colors correctly, printed lines- I even exchanged it. WHCC does an awesome job.

    hth- have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. July 5 is my 10th wedding anniversary - congrats on yours. I'm so jealous about Paris though... France is my favourite country (never left these shortes) and I'd give my left foot to go visit!

    ReplyDelete