Tuesday, June 26, 2007

pure laziness

Rainy days do that to me.

But... I did manage to scrap another Disney layout from our trip in April....

details here

Nothing else to report, oh.... except I made something yummy for dinner. I'm trying to do new things with veggies, so tonight I made roasted green beans and my son who thinks it's painful to eat three green beans, ate three HELPINGS! They were really tasty!

Here's the basic recipe...
2lbs fresh green beans (washed and trimmed) (I used 1/2 this amount because it was all I had)
2 TBS olive oil
minced onion (I used about a third of an onion)
salt and pepper to taste

Lightly brush a baking pan with olive oil and add green beans. Sprinkle with minced onion and drizzle with olive oil... salt and pepper to taste.

Bake 30 minutes @ 400 degrees, stirring once.

That's it! Sooooo good! I'm definitely using more green beans next time so Jeff and I can actually have some.

Okay... off to bed! Hopefully I'll have pics to post tomorrow since Clara has her camp performance in the morning!

'nite!





No comments:

Post a Comment