Tuesday, June 05, 2007

yikes... my blog...

... is in desperate need of a makeover! I need to get on that soon.

Nothing much exciting going on here. Yesterday it rained all day so we went to a friend's house for a playdate. I got some scrapping done... this first one I did on Sunday and the other one yesterday.

details here
details here

I feel like I'm finally getting my scrapping groove back lately and that excites me! Especially since I need to get crackin' on some projects for CHA in July... I need to have them turned in mid-June though. I also need to get my Digital Artist Magazine assignment done. Hopefully it should all go well because I get so inspired when I have fun pics to scrap and this is definitely the season for fun pics!! I still have my May Fest pictures, not to mention Paris, etc. to scrap. Then there are all of street fairs and festivals we want to attend. Whew... too much fun stuff!

Okay... on the phone... gotta run!

1 comment:

  1. Fab layouts, Tracie!!! I am dying to see what you do with your Paris photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete