Wednesday, June 06, 2007

my paris book...

... is underway. I started working on my Shutterfly photo book today.... I can't wait to finish it and upload it! I'm trying to keep it pretty simple... not a lot of scrap stuff... more about the pictures. We'll see what happens though... I've recently become addicted to brushes :-)

details here
details here

Other than these layouts, I haven't gotten much accomplished. Well... actually I have. I'm in the process of organizing my homeschool stuff for next year. I guess the reason I feel like I haven't accomplished anything is that I'm completely overwhelmed by what we're to cover next year. I go through this every year though... so I should be used to it. LOL! I think what's really overwhelming is that I will be homeschooling both Alex and Clara next year since Clara will officially be Kindergarten age. Also, due to Alex's love of math and science, we are doubling up those subjects next year. Yikes! What was I thinking???

Okay... it's time to get dinner started!

Have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    Hi Tracie, My name is Dolly and I work with Jeff. I asked him about the trip so he passed on your page. I am speechless. Your pictures are so beautiful. You are by far the most talented photographer I have ever seen. I knew Jeff was super but now I guess it's true, that behind every successful man is an even more successful woman:)
    Thank you for sharing your memories with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I originally saw your work on scrapbook.com (I think!) and absolutely loved your work on your Paris pages. You have been a great inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete