Wednesday, February 06, 2008

i really, really am sorry

Only the second month into this photo-a-day thing and I've hit a major low. Now here's the question... is it better to keep the momentum going and take a random pointless picture or accept that you have taken no photos that day and there's nothing photoworthy in the vicinity and skip a day? (how's that for a run-on sentence?)

To illustrate my new low, here is my photo...
yes it is more legos... but this time it's not even anything particularly interesting that's made out of legos... it's just the shelf where Alex keeps his creations that are "in progress".... sigh. I really really meant to take a better photo today. The kids are all hyped up about the photos for their Valentine's Day cards this year and we were going to do a little photo shoot today. Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with us. It snowed or sleeted all day long. Even the kids' dance and piano lessons were canceled.

I promise to take a photo of something at least somewhat interesting tomorrow.... at least I'll try.

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. I say take the (what you think is meaningless) photo and keep it up!!! I love coming to see what it is every day!! (yes, even if it is more legos)!! :)

    ReplyDelete