Thursday, February 07, 2008

one down, one to go...

I got Clara's Valentine done today... now I just have to get Alex's done so I get them ordered tomorrow.

My mom just got Clara this High School Musical coat so we decided to use it as her "theme" for her card...
(credits: black paper by emily merritt, heart and rhinestones by two sisters designs and epoxy alpha by emily powers - all at We Are Storytellers opening February 14th)

My girl is growing up! No cutesy card for her this year... sigh.

Alex wants to do a pirate themed card so, worst case scenario, I'll use some photos from Halloween if I don't get more taken tomorrow.

Ugh... the reason I have to get the cards done by tomorrow is because I'm heading to CHA on Saturday. I'm very excited to be going but I feel like I'm so far behind on what I need to have done before I go. If you happen to be going to CHA, drop me a note and let me know! I'll be at the Memory Makers booth Sunday morning, Monday afternoon and again Tuesday morning. Other than that... I'll be wandering around!

Hmmm... let's see we had a great day of school so I'll post about that on my other blog.

Oh... and if you all get tired of my pointless photos you can blame Kirsty.... LOL! She encouraged me to post them...lol!

Okay... off to post my homeschool stuff!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahaha...I'll take the blame for your photos any day!! :)

    ReplyDelete