Sunday, February 17, 2008

jumping back in...

... to blogging and the photo-a-day thing. Well, today I'm getting back to blogging, tomorrow I'll get back to the photo-a-day thing.

Here are a few pictures from CHA. I didn't take as many as I thought I would. Some of the other photos I took will probably show up on the DiScTalkRadio site since I took a few while deann was doing podcasts from CHA.

Here's a photo of the events board in the F+W Publications booth... see my name there at 9:00? It cracked me up to see it on there. I was there Sunday, Monday and Tuesdays doing a little digi make and take. It was a lot of fun!
Not too far from F+W was the Hero Arts booth. There I got to see the fabulously talented Jennifer McGuire and she showed me the amazing projects she did with some photos of Clara...
the details on the card above are found here


There are a few of Alex and Clara in the Spring catalog. If you go to Hero Arts Products and choose "browse the 2008 digital catalog" you can see them on pages 6, 72 (this photo is quite the flashback) and 81 (the card above again).

I had a great time hanging out with deann for several days... starting with her picking me up at the airport Saturday night and ending with us sitting in the hotel lobby laughing until we were in tears. I had a great time meeting 5 of my fellow Memory Makers Masters and several women from our Hall of Fame Honorable Mention board. I got to hang out with so many fabulous and talented women I can't even name them all. I started to try and then I realized that I would accidentally leave someone out.

Yikes.... I meant to type more but I just took some cold meds that are making me a bit queasy. Hopefully I'm back on my blogging roll... so I'll be back with more tomorrow!

'nite!

1 comment: