Tuesday, February 19, 2008

so NOT happy

yep... that's the scene in my kitchen right now. My favorite mixing bowl and my measuring cup.... history. Apparently Williams- Sonoma doesn't make those same mixing bowls anymore either... sigh. I knew the bowl was a goner as soon as I felt it slip through my hands.... the measuring cup I didn't realize had broken (it was inside the bowl as I carried it to the sink) until I found unidentified chunks of plastic on the floor.... I discovered they were the parts of the handle.... sigh. I think I'll keep the cup around until I get a new one since I *think* only the handle is broken. I think this is a sign I should call it a day and go to bed.

Nothing much to report here. The kids and I stopped by the martial arts place and it seems really nice. We might have to just go for it. We'll see. We also went to the library and got some new books. Nothing terribly exciting though.

Geez... I'm grumpy now that I'm mourning the loss of my two kitchen friends... I think I do need to call it a day and hope tomorrow is better!

'nite!

1 comment:

  1. dang i hate when that happens.
    i hope you have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete