Thursday, December 01, 2011

100% Chance of Rain

In addition to my plan to do the Daily December thing... I'm also going to make an attempt to get caught up on random other photos I've taken over the past couple of months (key word being "attempt").

The kids were so excited this summer when they learned that there would be another fall musical at church this year! Alex was in it three years ago, but then they took a break for a couple of years. And, as luck would have it, the break started the year that Clara was first old enough to participate! Alex always had a great time doing the musical, so she couldn't wait for her turn.

This year they did the musical 100% Chance of Rain. It was the story of Noah and his family. Alex played Noah's son, Ham. And Clara was Noah's son Shem's wife (got that?).

I only took photos at dress rehearsal this year so I could sit back and enjoy the actual show.

We were a little early...
Alex took advantage of the empty stage to ham it up a bit...
And apparently generate some static electricity! Look at that hair!Warming up...
And then running through the show...




They had such a great time being in the show with their church friends!

(oh... I took a ton more that I didn't post here... but they're on facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment