Friday, December 09, 2011

December 8th...

Yesterday was a crazy day! For Clara it was tech rehearsal for Nutcracker, so I had to pull her out of school at 11:15. For Alex, it was a half day because it was Student Lead Conference day, so he had to be picked up by noon. I managed to get both kids and have time for lunch before Clara needed to be dropped off at the theater (thank goodness for cabs!).

After dropping Clara off, we were supposed to meet up with friends, but given a meeting that ran over and some missed connections, it just didn't happen (maybe next time!). So, Alex and I decided to make a quick stop at the Christkindlmarket on Daley Plaza....

There were lots of cool vendors (wish we would have been hungry... the food smelled wonderful!). The sweet shop was probably Alex's favorite though...
I had the wrong lens on for taking a shot of the nativity...
I have temporarily misplaced my wide angle lens :-}

After that, we went on home and waited for it to be time to go to Alex's Student Lead Conference. It went really well and we're very proud of the boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment