Thursday, December 08, 2011

December 7th...

Last night, after I picked Alex up from his after school game club (he just joined game club and he LOVES it), we rushed home to do some baking for his school's bake sale and teacher appreciation dinner.

We decided to make the easy, but fabulous, Brownie Covered Oreos that I found on Picky Palate. They're my "go to" recipe for school bake sales. But yesterday I had gone to Trader Joe's instead of the regular grocery store, so technically they were Brownie Covered Joe Joe's. I also couldn't resist picking up a box of the Candy Cane Joe Joe's...
Alex and I mixed, coated and baked them all evening...
They are so incredibly good! Alex especially loved the candy cane ones. Now all I have left to do is to get them to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment