Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Project Life 2010 - Week 4

It's been a bit since I last posted, hasn't it?  Well... I have been scrapping, it's just that it's all been with upcoming kits, so I can't post them yet.  

The new products I used on these pages, released today so I'm free to share...




I had skipped this week when working on my 2010 book because I wasn't sure what direction to go with colors.  That is an issue I have quite often with project life... finding a kit that I think can work with, if not all, at least most of the photos from that week.  Anyway, I thought the new stacked pocket cards from Just Jaimee worked well, so I used those and a few, mostly black and white, elements from the main Quinn kit.  I think it turned out okay.

In other news, I was cleaning out moving things around in my office and found some old photo CDs!!  I found one with all of the photos from my first year with my first digital camera (2003!)... I can't wait to scrap them!  I'm just trying to figure out just how many projects I can reasonably handle at one time.  Like I think I've mentioned before, my 2010 photos drop dramatically once I got off track in June when the kids went to camp.  I went from a photo a day to 10 per month for a few months.  So, maybe once I get 2010 all laid out, I can start on 2003.

Supplies (links on pinterest)...

No comments:

Post a Comment