Monday, February 16, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 7

I was so excited to scrap this week!  I had used the Real Life in Pockets:  I Love You Harder kit to make Clara's valentines, so since I had planned on putting her card on this spread, I got to play with the whole kit!  It actually coordinated well with all of my photos.

Jeff was back in the UK last week, so to keep with my plan of including some of his travel pics on my pages, he has a whole little section at the bottom of the first page.  He takes some good pictures, doesn't he?


The second page takes us to Friday, with some journaling about Saturday.  Saturday was Clara's performance, so that will be a separate two page spread.  I got to take pictures during tech rehearsal, so I was able to get some really good shots.

Here are the supplies that I used (links are on pinterest)... 



No comments:

Post a Comment