Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Project Life 2010: Album Cover

I love it when things just come together!  

You know that designing an album cover is one of my least favorite, last things to do before printing. Well... this week the most perfect template set fell in my lap and I knew I had to use it for my 2010 album cover!

Here it is...


Ignore the black border, it's just there so you can see where the cover ends and the blog background begins.  I am really, truly in love with this cover... it makes me so happy to look at it.  I know it's similar to the one Shutterfly misaligned, but I'm thinking the wider white border will help make it look not quite so obvious if it's not 100% centered.  The template is super easy to use and it's only $1 at The Digital Press.

Here's the template set (link on pinterest)...


No comments:

Post a Comment