Friday, February 06, 2015

Project Life 2010: Week 8

Another week of 2010 done!  When I laid this one out, I didn't leave any room for journaling, so I had to journal on the photos this time.  I'm finding that an issue somewhat with working on 2010... when I have a lot of photos, I can't bear to part with any of them and fit them all onto the template, leaving no room for journaling.  Then occasionally, I have the opposite extreme... nowhere near enough photos so too many spaces.  It's really hitting me how much has changed since 2010.  The place where Alex got his big giant stack of pancakes... gone.  I'm so glad I have these photos though... and really makes me appreciate those "everyday" shots I've taken over the years.




Supplies (links on pinterest)...

   



No comments:

Post a Comment