Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Project Life 2015: Week 5

Month one of 2015 is in the books!  I know I've said this before, but the one thing I don't like about doing project life is how fast it makes the year fly by!  I think it probably always flies by this fast, maybe I'm just more aware of it since starting project life.  :-)

Here is my week 5...

I didn't take many photos this week, so I had to rely on outside sources.  I discovered that although Alex never takes photos, the girls in his group do occasionally and when they do, they send them to a group chat they have going.  Alex was kind enough to share some with me.  To fill the rest of my week out, I found some photos on the web of the shows/movies we've been watching.  Further to that... does anyone watch Call the Midwife?  It was recommended to me over a year ago, so I put it in my Netflix queue... and left it there.  I started it last week and I am totally hooked!  I really, really love it... but it's a rare episode that doesn't have me in tears, so I try to only watch it alone :-)

Lots of supplies this week (links on pinterest)...





No comments:

Post a Comment