Tuesday, June 27, 2006

ack! i need more sleep!!!

Okay... it's 11:00pm and I *just* now got the kids in bed. This whole craziness of summer and Jeff traveling really throws my whole routine off. The kids are heading to bed a bit later but with Jeff on east coast time, he's always back at the hotel and wanting to chat about the time I'm trying to get the kids in bed. So we end up chatting and the kids end up getting to bed later and later. Thank goodness it is summer and we've really got nowhere to be except the pool.

I did not take a single photo today. But Clara came up to me this evening and told me that she wanted to do something nice for me so she's going to let me take pictures of her tomorrow even though it isn't Mother's Day. Not sure what that all meant except that her royal highness is going to let me take a couple shots of her tomorrow. LOL!

Okay... I'm off to take a shot of Nyquil and head to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment