Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Woo hoo!

Today was a good day! First of all, I got an email from Legacy requesting one of my layouts for publication! Then Katy told me while we were chatting on Hello that she had gotten a request from Simple Scrapbooks for their online mag for the scraplift she did of my layout in the SS Digital 5 issue! How cool is that??? Fun, fun, fun stuff!!

Clara allowed me to photograph her again today... lol. When she gets new clothes she makes an appointment with me to be photographed in the new item. I bought her a shirt yesterday at Target and I asked her if I could take some photos of her. She told me that I could in the morning... so I did. Here's a couple of favorites....



Other than that... nothing really to report. Just stressing out about the potential move. Everytime we decide that we're just not going to do it, something new comes up. We had firmly decided this weekend that we would NOT move while he was still a consultant... because travel is just part of that kind of job. Why move if after this project is over, he'll just be traveling somewhere new?? So, that was our decision and we felt good about it. Then he called me at dinner time for a 5 minute conversation to let me know that the client is now putting together an offer to hire him outright. Which still means moving but it drastically cuts down the travel long term. Ugh... I just don't know... the whole thought of moving just makes me just a little bit nauseous. oh well....

Off to lose myself in a book!

3 comments:

  1. Just curious...does her hair always look that cute or do you have to fox it for her? I am dying to cut my Bailey's hair, but my husband would kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:06 AM

    She is beautiful! You are going to have to beat them off with a stick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your purblication~ How exciting!!
    I lOVE Claras hair in that 2nd photo, cute, cute, cute!! You always seem to nail your focus- how I envy you ;)

    ReplyDelete