Wednesday, June 28, 2006

sigh.... maybe tomorrow

Jeff's meeting got postponed until first thing tomorrow morning. So hopefully I'll know something tomorrow. The not knowing is killing me.... good or bad... I just want to know.

So... since I had entirely too much nervous energy today, I scrapped! I did three layouts today. One I can't post until Friday but the other two I can! This is the first one I did...


Tried some new things for me with this layout.... mainly the dark background. That and the "boy" portion of the title was inspired by Tina's amazing layout {For the LOVE of cars} . You've got to just love that layout. I used MandaBean's Little Dude Patrol for mine.

Okay... the next layout I did was for the Sweet Shoppe. However, since the kit I used won't release until Saturday.... you'll just have to wait!

Finally, with my CT assignments basically done, I decided to play with a recently purchased kit that I hadn't used yet. Last month I won a $25 Gift Certificate to ACOT in the Michelle Underwood contest (love, love, LOVE her stuff)... so I picked up another kit by Michelle and a sampling of other designers just to try some new stuff. One of the kits I picked up was Spring Bouquet by Dani Mogstad. So, not my usual style but soooo beautiful! Anyway, I used it tonight to scrap one of the pics I took of the kids on Easter...


In addition to the kit, I used Nancie Rowe Janitz's tag templates (so cool) and one of the stamps from Shawna Clingerman's Easter Delights Stapm set (love 'em).

The girl did allow me to take a whole 5 or so pictures today. Not much was usuable... but that's pretty typical with Clara. Here's one of my favorites...


The red backdrop is just a sheet from her brother's bed. Nothing is safe in this house! It is all potential backdrop material!! LOL!

Well... I'm heading to bed. We're having a make-up day for our 2peas photography playdate since over half couldn't make it last week. Should be exciting... especially if I don't get the kitchen cleaned up from dinner tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Well I hope you got your kitchen clean LOL- mines a mess!
    I LOVE your layout...more then mine! I feel I did to much on mine! I really like the 2nd layout too- that photo is sweet! I didn't know you could add a link like that in your post- will have to try that! So now that's it's morning- I hope you hear something soon- I can't imagine what you are going through, having to wait another day to find out something this important! Hope your playdate goes well today- Look forward to seeing some photos....You're doing great keeping up your blog BTW!!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts, but I really love the picture on the red of your daughter.

    Best of luck with the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .......You hear anything yet?

    ReplyDelete