Thursday, June 22, 2006

clara's hair and other stuff...

First of all, before I forget.... Shelly.... I don't do anything to that girl's hair, that's the main reason she has such short hair, I just don't "do hair". LOL! In fact, in the pictures from yesterday... I hadn't even combed it, that's what it looked like straight out of bed. However, if she would have turned around you would have seen a big ol' matted mess.

Today was our 2peas photo playdate. Apparently we're about the only ones without some awful stomach bug that's going around so it was just me and Anne. I got just a couple of my kids. They were fairly cooperative with the sitting part but Clara just wouldn't smile for anything. The fun part was near the end of our playdate, we photographed Shirin (who is babysitting my kids a couple of days a week this summer)!! It was so much to photograph someone who sat where you wanted them to and didn't argue or negotiate with you! In fact... given her drama background she posed herself and really seemed to enjoy it. So much so, that she was even talking about wardrobe changes for "next time".



No comments:

Post a Comment