Monday, June 19, 2006

a bad case of the sleepies

An afternoon at the pool just wears me out! I'm not sure why since I really don't "do" anything but still... I'm exhausted. I can't believe how much the kids can play in the pool! Maybe they'll be tired of it within the next few weeks but as of right now... they really can't get enough. They've been 6 times in the past 9 days!! I'm still working on using fill flash.... and I'm still stuck in auto. I ventured out of auto, briefly, and regretted it. However, I was totally winging it with absolutely no clue as to what I was doing.

Jeff left again for a business trip... this time to LA though. I really can't believe that we're facing about 6-7 more months of him being gone Mon-Fri. If they end up getting him an apartment in NYC, we'll probably spend some time with him there though. So that should be fun. Yet another perk of homeschooling... we won't have to worry about school schedules, we'll just pack up some books and go. Let's just hope we don't have a repeat of the mentally scarring boy child's leg caught in city bus door incident we had in Chicago last summer. Poor Alex! Don't worry he wasn't hurt and the bus was not moving but I was busy setting Clara down and he had forgotten that the back doors of the buses shut if you stop pushing them. So he pushed open the doors and jumped out... only to have the doors shut on his back leg mid-leap. After that we went out the front door of the bus or rode the el. When I get back to Chicago, its just so easy for me to slip back into city mode, but I forget that the last time I did that on a daily basis we only had one child.

Well... Clara has the craziest bed head in the morning so today I decided to document it! I'm loving the Jelly Bean Sprout kit by Robin Carlton and MandaBean so I had to use it yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment