Thursday, June 29, 2006

Well Tina....

since you asked :-) I really know nothing more! How sad is that? They want to hire him, they will have to create a position if they are to hire him so they want him to write out his ideal job description and they'll talk again next week. Did I ever mention that corporations make me nuts??? I'm not a big one for being in limbo so this is making me crazy.

Okay... I really had a great day here today which severely tilts me to the anti-moving side. We had another 2peas photo playdate here at the house and we had an absolute blast! So much fun... so much chaos. Here are a few pics...


You can see the rest at 2peas... portraits and chaos. Its just an amazing thing to have a group of women who are amazing photographers to hang out with. Plus... the added bonus that our kids all get along so well!!

Well... Jeff gets home at some point tonight and then we head to my parents' house in Missouri for the weekend. The kids are so excited about the fireworks. Last year was Alex's first year to light a few of his own things (with supervision of course). Clara's all about the homemade ice cream and hot dogs! The both love to see their cousins. We'll head back on the 4th since Jeff's on a flight back to NYC on Wednesday. I have got to clear off my CF cards tonight so I have lots a space for all the pics I want to take. Plus the ones I *need* to take. My mother talked me into signing up for a couple of categories at their fair that I don't really have photos for. She's supposed to talk to a friend of the family to see if I can come photograph his antique tractors since Missouri Tractors is a category she convinced me to enter. Worst case senario I'll try to get something of my dad's tractor.

The kids aren't in bed yet, so I should get them headed that way. But I'll leave you with a couple of pics of Clara trying to keep up with the neighborhood boys in a game of street hockey!


'nite!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you have good company to keep your mind off things! A whole nother week- I'd be goin nuts- Hopefully that time will fly by for you- sounds like you have lots of plans for the 4th!
    Love the photos, and the ones of Clara playing hockey- Love the lighting!!

    ReplyDelete