Sunday, June 18, 2006

look at this...

two days in a row! Woo Hoo!

Nothing much to report today. We went to church and I have to say this is one of my favorite times of the year at church. It's our senior high choir tour's home concert. They are always soooo amazing! And this year was no exception.

This afternoon we went to the pool! The kids LOVE the pool. I tried taking pics using fill flash again. I really need to find a book on using an external flash because I'm really not good at it and need all of the help I can get. I did get one shot worth using in a layout. Not a great picture, I cut off Clara's head... but it does accurately illustrate the fact that she has no fear around water!!! She was just crouched down by the edge when I started to take this pic and without warning (and no one in the water to catch her) she just jumped off!


Most everything is from Robin Carlton and MandaBean's new Jelly Bean Sprout kit at the Sweet Shoppe... LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment