Saturday, June 17, 2006

happy saturday

I'm going to pretend like I'm a good blogger and that it hasn't been about 2 weeks since I last posted anything.

So, today we went to see Cars. Loved it! Alex loved it too. Clara *thinks* that she did, but the reality is she fell asleep about halfway through. She had a rough night last night. We had a huge thunderstorm and she doesn't do well with those. She had the whole house up. When Jeff went up there, Alex was in her room trying to comfort her. What a good big brother!

Other than that, we just cleaned out yet another set of cabinets. Given Jeff's current travel situation with work, there could be a move in our future so we're devoting a couple of hours each weekend to cleaning cabinets and closets and such. In the end, if the move isn't going to happen, we've got nice neat cabinets and closets! So, its all good.

I tried taking pictures yesterday in some room in the house other than the living room. Honestly, its the only room in the house with decent natural light. I tried the playroom and even in the brightest part of the day it was too dark (darn solar screens). I did get one picture I liked but it is soooo grainy! Oh well... I'll leave you for the night (or possibly the next couple of weeks :-) with the one picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment