Sunday, August 03, 2008

a day behind...

so... today I'm posting photos from yesterday and perhaps tomorrow I'll post the photos from today :-)

Here are a few from the beach yesterday...

my kids have an obsession with being buried in the sand.... here's alex...
and here's clara (being buried by alex)...
and alex hard at work at his sand waterway thing....
Today was pretty low-key. We just went to church this morning, followed by lunch and a tiny bit of shopping. Then we came home and I finished up a layout for an assignment for Memory Makers. Then after the Cub's game was over we went out front for a game of bean bag. That's what I have photos of once I decide to edit them.

It was a really nice weekend. Let's hope we have a really nice week to go with it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment