Thursday, August 07, 2008

my head hurts

it's a combo child stress induced headache, overload of dr. pepper (due to aforementioned stress) and allergies... sigh.

For a clue as to why I have a child stress induced headache, see my layout I did as therapy earlier tonight... details here

Why? Oh why, must my children fight with each other when they have other children here to play with??? Why is that "fun"?

In spite of their inability to get along with each other this afternoon... my friend, Tracy, and I had another fun afternoon and rabbit trail conversations. Most of them regarding new homeschool books and/or resources that I now have open in about 10 windows on my computer. Our conversations can be a dangerous thing. :-)

Well... I'm off to bed shortly.

Thank goodness Jeff comes home tomorrow!

'nite!

2 comments:

  1. If I remember correctly, you are an only child, right? You missed out on the love-hate relationship between siblings. Just remember that sweet picture in your head when they are fighting and know they will quickly be back to the "love" part of their sibling relationship before long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids do the love-hate merry go round on an hourly basis. So, you are really not alone! That's a comforting thought, right? LOL. I wanted to share the following website with you ... maybe it will help relieve some stress (for all of you!) and provide a new fascination. We're super excited for the Olympic games to start today! YAY!!!
    www.nbcolympics.com/

    ReplyDelete