Saturday, August 23, 2008

quick note and then....

... I've got to go pack. Yes... we're going out of town again.... but with our fall schedule (and Nutcracker rehearsals) this is our last trip before being tethered to the house until Christmas (with the except for a trip to MO for Thanksgiving).

Here's a layout I did for the {stay}cation prompt at {we are} storytellers...

details here

That book was supposed to be my summer "easy" read... but with owning an aging lab, it hit a little too close to home and I just can't bring myself to finish it.

The end of our week was filled with playdates. Thursday my friend and her girls came over for our weekly get together. My two fought... again... sigh.

Friday, Clara's friend from dance and her little brother came over to play. The girls played Polly Pockets, Littlest Pet Shop and did crafts while the boys played Legos (and nothing but Legos... lol). It was a good time.

Well, I should start packing since we're leaving some time this morning! We stop back by home on Tuesday before leaving again so I'll try to post then!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Tracie, you're amazing! This page is great!

    You were the Runner Up Scrapbook Page of the Week at Card of the Week.com. You can see the original post here - http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/08/scrapbook-sat-2.html.

    I did use a picture from your post, with links back to the site and the original post. I hope that is OK. Please feel free to email me if you need me to change anything.

    I also have an “I was featured” on badge for you if you want it :D

    Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete