Thursday, August 14, 2008

photos!!!!

Yay!! My camera got to come out and play today!

After VBS, we met our friends at the zoo. It was an absolutely beautiful day to be outside.

The kids wanted to ride the carousel...

and while walking around we got see sights like this...
and this...
since today was a practice day for the Chicago Air and Water Show. Always a cool thing to see... but it is a little unnerving to hear fighter jets flying over your house most of the day. The neighborhood kids were out with their binoculars when I left to pick up the kids from church.

Next we got a little sidetracked on our way to the Farm in the Zoo...
and even stopped for some ice cream...
The kids had a great day but were soooo exhausted by the time we got home (not a bad thing in my book). I've just been working on laundry as we leave for a quick little weekend get-away after the kids get out of VBS tomorrow.

Oh... and check back in the morning for a special post! I'm going to try to figure out how to set it up so it auto-posts at midnight... but I'm not all together confident that I'll get it right.

Off to watch the Olympics!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment