Tuesday, August 05, 2008

photos from two days ago...

Here they are... finally!!!

Clara's bean bag technique...
(is it any wonder hers bounced off of the tree and hit the occasional parked car?)

Here's Alex's technique...
He goes all out.

And occasionally it pays off for him...
... a little happy dance after scoring.

Alex also tried his hand at juggling.

Sometimes it went reasonably well....
other times.... not so much....
We had a really good time... even if it did take us FOREVER to get to 11.

Oh... I scrapped yesterday too....
details here

That's it! I'm going to wrap this up so I can try to get back on track with photos from today later tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of storytelling in your scrapbooking! I'd been trying to find a way to do that recently that would allow me to include the story of what was going on in the pictures ... a little more eloquently than "This is ..." Thanks for the inspiration (even if unintended)! Keep on enjoying your summer ~

    ReplyDelete