Saturday, August 09, 2008

how cool!

I got a very nice comment from Susanna this morning. She was letting me know that she had selected my Happy Birthday page (see post below) as the Featured Scrapbook page at Card of the Week this week! Cool, huh? Thank you so much Susanna!!

I've been on a scrapping roll and have yet another page almost ready to post. I should have it up tomorrow.

No new photos again today. Today was clean, purge and organize day in the playroom area. Yikes! It's always a frightening undertaking!

Clara isn't feeling very well... stuffy nose and cough which we're thinking is just allergies. I hope she's feeling better in the morning as the kids have a birthday party in the morning and then Clara has Nutcracker auditions in the afternoon.

Okay... that's it for me today... I'm going to try to finish up my layout!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment