Tuesday, December 11, 2007

nothing much

Nothing much going on here. Just still trying to recuperate from our weekend. Clara had one semi-major meltdown yesterday... but she was allowed given what her weekend was like.

Oh... I started a project... you can see it on the Memory Makers Masters Blog.

Clara and I had an interesting conversation on the way to pick up Alex from cooking class. She's hooked on the performing thing. She informed me that she wants to be in "big shows" from here on out. She's over recitals ("the shows where you get to keep the costume"), she only wants to do "big shows".... sigh. I told her she needed to take that up with her dance instructor.... LOL!

Okay... today we must be productive! I'm out of here!

Hopefully I'll have pictures to post later... I'm behind on my 2peas digi board photo a day challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment