Friday, December 07, 2007

when did i become a stage mom???

Okay... I'm not THAT kind of stage mom! LOL! I just never would have dreamed that this would be what my kids are into... today we had to go to our church so Alex could audition for a solo in our church's Christmas pagent, tomorrow Clara has rehearsals all day tomorrow, followed by Alex's piano recital and then we have the Nutcracker ALL day on Sunday. Whew!!

So... while we were down by Michigan Avenue we decided to go and see some Christmas decorations. First stop was 900 North Michigan (Bloomingdales). I took some pictures but they didn't turn out very well. Next stop was across the street to see the trains at the Hancock building...It was like a gigantic game of I Spy... the kids LOVED it...
This sign lies... :-) Santa and Mrs. Claus aren't there on Fridays...
Our third and final stop before heading home was the Drake Hotel to see the gingerbread houses...
The whole thing smelled like sugar... it was wonderful!
Not sure what this is... but it was in the lobby and it looked cool...
Well... my parents are here for the weekend so I'm going to run!

'nite!

(I won't forget to take another pic of the snowman!)

1 comment: