Thursday, December 11, 2008

december 10th

Is it cheating that my photo of the day yesterday is really a photo of a photo that someone else took on Saturday? :-)

This is the "santa" photo they had taken on Saturday...
He's not a very convincing "santa", is he? (I've been spoiled by santas with real beards) The kids are over thinking that the Santa they pose with is the "real" Santa anyway. This guy is actually "St. Nicholas" from the Christkindl Market we went to on Saturday.

So, now on to a photo of something that actually happened yesterday...
Yesterday afternoon the kids and I went to see 3D Bolt at the theater. And yes, I took the little point and shoot again. After looking at this photo I realize why movie theaters are so dark all of the time.... you really don't want to see what the upholstery on the chairs actually looks like!

The kids and I enjoyed the movie. The 3D was done really well too. It wasn't the kind that made you nauseous or jumped out to grab you.... it just gave the movie "dimension".

Okay... I've got to run.... we have a busy day today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment