Saturday, December 06, 2008

december 5th

I'm behind with posting yet again today. :-)

I think I've blogged about this before, but every year at Christmas we wrap up 24 Christmas books. Each night of December we unwrap one of the books and read it together as a family. We've been doing this for 6 years now. This kids really love this tradition. We have more than 24 books in our collection so it's not always the same 24 each year. Also with being on our 6th year of doing this we've worked out most of the kinks, so things go smoothly.

Here's the one thing that has changed this year...
Alex has started reading the books to us. It amazed me to sit back and listen to Alex read The Polar Express aloud to us all.

Okay... we're off to a Christmas festival with friends so I should lots of pics to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment