Monday, December 22, 2008

december 20th

Okay.... I missed the 19th and now I'm posting the 20th on the 22nd (and the 21st will probably be posted tomorrow). We have officially hit the point in the holiday season where the whole thing is barreling out of control toward the end of the year and there's nothing I can do to stop it.... I'm just along for the ride and posting when I can! :-)

Saturday afternoon one of the studios Clara dances at had a holiday party and performed their own version of the Nutcracker for the parents.

Here's Clara in her costume for the party scene...
She also danced in the Chinese dance....

I used my external flash for the first and last photos and I'm not very good at it... sorry about that.

After the party we loaded up and drove to Springfield, IL to meet my parents to have our Christmas. Photos of that later (more than likely, it will be tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment