Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ZooLights.... again

My posts are going to be very sporadic for the next several days (as if they weren't already!). Jeff's brother and his family are visiting from Michigan so my computer time will be limited.... although I'm hoping that photo ops will abound so I will have lots to post once I get the chance.

They are currently staying at a hotel but will move to our house tomorrow. Tonight we met them at the zoo to see the ZooLights again.

Since it was out third trip to the zoolights this year.... I decided to play...


I got bored with hearts after a while though and I had no other shapes to play with. :-(

But by that time it was getting really crowded so I couldn't take many photos anyway... I needed to focus on not losing a child! :-)

I did take a few photos of them riding the carousel but none of them really turned out. Of the three of them, none of them chose an outside animal to ride. Alex and his cousin chose a second row animal and Clara chose the innermost row.... sigh.

So here's the best shot I got...
... Alex out in front, Clara right behind him and their cousin is the one behind the tiger. Oh well.

Yesterday was my birthday and it was a wonderful day! The kids started the day by giving me handmade cards. They had a special surprise for me after lunch and then last night we went out to one of my favorite restaurants for dinner and presents! Not a bad day, huh? :-)

Okay... tomorrow is a busy day with a late night so I'm off to bed!

'nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment