Wednesday, December 10, 2008

december 9th

Okay... yes.. I've failed at my attempt at a photo a day in December already! :-)

I missed the 8th... but honestly.... there was not photo-worthy going on that day.... really!

There really wasn't anything photo-worthy going on yesterday but I took some anyway. Here's one...
The story behind it is on my homeschool blog (it's not terribly exciting just something I wanted to record).

We went to swim last night in the sleet and snow... that was an adventure! The kids both got their evaluations since it was the last class of the session. Alex is moving up a level again and Clara is staying in her same level. We actually knew this Monday when I called to find out so I could enroll them for the next session... but it didn't seem to bother Clara until she saw that Alex got a ribbon for "graduating" out of his current level and she did not. Oh well... we explained to her that if she works hard in class this next term, she would probably get a ribbon as well.

Okay... lots to do today! I'll try to remember to take a picture today!

No comments:

Post a Comment