Thursday, December 04, 2008

december 3rd

Okay.... so I'm running a bit behind with my post today... once you see the post (that I'll get to eventually) about what all we've done/going to do today, you'll understand! :-)

We're home for a brief moment before heading out again so I thought I would upload yesterday's photos.

This the advent activity that the kids can't wait to do every morning...
The Lego City Advent Calendar. My mom got it for them and they can't wait to open the little compartment for the day and build the Lego item. I let them have this top part of this cabinet and hutch to display the creations for the season.

Yesterday was Clara's turn to open a compartment...So much fun!

Okay... I need to run before we're late!

later!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that advent and almost got it for the kids. I wasn't sure if it was worth it or not. Sounds like your kids are happy with it. I guess we'll have to get it next year.

    ReplyDelete